Unbalance weight vibration motors Key Features
Sinex Primemovers offer based on their decade long experience, of totally indigenous development and manufacture of Unbalance Weight motor Vibrators, its new range packed with features simply un-rivalled by any.
- – “Sinex” vibration motors have a very low Issues Per Thousand Units (IPTU) number < 2, emphasising the high quality of “Sinex” motor vibrators and we are constantly improving even further!
- – Thoroughly done product design for low cost manufacturing benefits of which being passed on to customers, making Sinex most competitive amongst motor vibrators of its class of quality.
- – Sturdy yet light motor frame constructed in shock resistant ductile metals of most appropriate grades duly heat treated and seasoned for strength and geometrical stability.
- – Largest feasible motor shaft made out of appropriate grade alloy steel for strength and minimum deflections.
- – Perpendicularity and parallelism of motor bearing housing machined faces maintained within high level of accuracy for long bearing life.
- – 'V' seals on motor shaft extensions to protect bearings, over and above that done by unbalance weight covers, in very highly dusty, dirty and humid surroundings.
- – Optimized motor design for efficient and fullest conversion of rated electrical in put into vibration power
- – Top mounted integrally cast motor-terminal box with resin bonded connection post for vibration proofness. Sturdy lid with gasket protects against dust, dirt, moisture and humidity.
- – Heavy duty bearings of appropriate type, on vibrator motor shaft, for long life and maintenance free working.
- – Path breaking finned motor frame construction, for highly enhanced heat dissipation, to the extent of 1000 %, giving Sinex motor vibrators have an unmatched electrical overload capacity.
- – Lowest motor temperature rise among competitors for any given class of motors, thereby enhancing winding life.
- – Heavy duty bearings of appropriate type, on motor shaft, for long life and maintenance free working.
- – Large holes for easy lifting, shifting and installation of motor vibrator
- – Innovative facility for bearing lubrication, scavenging used grease and replenishing new, without shutdowns and machine dismantling thereby resulting in easy and hence assured servicing or enhanced bearing lives.
- – Reshaped unbalance weight for optimum usage of mass, incorporating clamping arrangement for safety with easy adjustability.
- – Over 20 years of experience in manufacturing of Unbalance Weight Motor Vibrators and Pneumatic Vibrators.
- – Technically competent management, engineers from IITs.
- – Indigenously developed, in-house motor design and analysis tools, enabling us to meet any of your custom design requirements like, machines with poles > 8, different supply voltage etc.