Pneumatic Ball Vibrators Dimensions and Data sheet
Following data pertaining to an application is to be considered to decide which model to use.
- a) Description of application, purpose to be achieved and details of problem/s to be overcome. For flow promotion applications :
- b) Dimensioned drawing of the vibratory equipment, i.e. feed track / chute / duct / bin / hopper with its MOC; detailed description of material if unit material then item size, shape, weight, etc.
- c) If bulk material then particle size & shape, density, %age moisture / oil / solvent, temperature, its nature, i.e. free or non-free flowing / sticky / hygroscopic / spongy / compacting / fibrous / entangling.
- d) Problem description, i.e. whether choking / bridging / funnelling / clinging with a sketch of equipment showing stuck material.
- e) Dimensioned drawing of vibratory machine showing its suspension arrangement with and payload data,
- f) Vibration amplitude and frequency ranges suited to carry out process efficiently. Please furnish above data to avail our services for selection without any obligation.